Friday, December 30, 2016

Mercury Retrograde...What does it feel like?


Déjà vu happens.

If you are me, it happens often and lately all the time. I am sure the fact that I am in that void place between big projects where I have the time and space to crawl into my cave of quiet, make soup and dream, has a lot to do with the intensity and frequency of them showing up.

Of course when it comes to feelings, I can only describe these sensations in hopes that you can pick up on a little bit of what it is really like from my perspective.

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/10915155_938533926169535_6852611946149707933_n.jpg?oh=15e7b5e73258da06a873b9ccaad654d0&oe=58F38A44
This morning I had a chat with my friend Tamara Patzer. The conversation left me deeply inspired and really open to possibilities for the coming year.

If you are a creative person you know that this is one of the best feelings, full of hope and belief. Tami is a sizzling launch pad ready to shoot you and your project like a rocket into the recognition you deserve!

I highly recommend connecting with her!

She blew my mind!
After our conversation, I decided to take a mental break and  indulge in one of my favorite relax-time indulges: watching a movie.

So what has this all got to do with Mercury Retrograde?
First let's have a look at some facts about Mercury.

Astronomically, he number one to our Sun and though he makes his orbital rounds in 88 days, it takes him 59 days to turn on his axis from day to night.

Given that this represents our communication and basic learning skills, we are presented with an interesting mirror regarding how we get into tape-loops of ideas and verbal patterns: slow to transform and fast to assume.
Mercury was named for the messenger of the Gods also known as Hermes. He is super fast, able to cross over worlds, and carries a really cool caduceus.

This God is a trickster and really quick to figure things out. Just four hours after his birth he found a tortoise shell and strung it into a lute!

This planet we named for the God Mercury is a small neighbor who travels closest to our Sun.

He began his current and final retrograde of 2016 at the midpoint of Capricorn back on December 19th and is swirling in his curvy path back through these 15 degrees and into the very tail end of the centaur to 28° Sagittarius 58' where he hits the breaks before continuing forward once again on January 8, 2017.
Though many Mercury retrograde periods have come and gone over the years I must say this one, right now, is feeling a lot different to me.

Sure I am seeing computer anomalies like my screen turning black and playing peek-a-boo and my friends are telling me about their computers and phones acting wacky, but what is different this time is an eerie sense of being here before.

Enter my afternoon matinee "The Zero Theorem," movie.
 
This one had been sitting in my "To Watch" list for a very long time. I actually have no idea what led me to it today. I just clicked on the thumbnail and whoosh!
As soon as the opening images lit up the screen I was having all sorts of  Déjà vu sensations and not just a wow, I think I have been here before but I had been in there before, in that realm! 

The set of the movie had been in a very vivid dream of mine a few years ago and even stranger, the character played by Christopher Walsh had been in the dream with me!

This is a whole lot of weird Mercury retrograde stuff. 
Did Terry Gilliam creep in my head and direct one of my dreams? And if he did, why was this all coming out today? It actually makes a lot of sense!
This is the kind of nuttiness I am betting this retrograde is bringing you also!
I could certainly spend a bunch of your time telling you why in my chart, but I would much rather show you the weird and wonderful magic that is happening in yours. 
The bottom-line message is:
Get On With IT! 
Need help?
Contact me for a session, lets' launch you into the New Year right!

Wishing you a very Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment